QRP TEN-TEC 539 Argonaut VI transceiver
This transceiver is the new Ten-Tec QRP on the scene.
It is the model 539 Argonaut VI: a 10 watts CW/LSB/USB/AM transceiver.
- New Sensitive VFO tuning rate
- 9.5 to 14 V – DC power requirements
- Dynamic Range of 91dB 2 kHz
- 1 up to 10 Watts power output
- Keying output for 100 Watt with the Solid State Linear amplifier Model 418
- Operate digital modes with full rated output
- Legendary TEN-TEC quality QSK CW keying
- Roofing Filter Standard 2.9 kHz Included 2.5kHz effective through DSP
There are only two major cons:
- No 12 and 60 meters.
- No internal ATU – automatic antenna tuner and there isn’t an option for one
- No internal batteries.
Here there is a video – full review of Ten-Tec model 539 Argonaut VI